Job Description: Business Engineer for Germany
ROUSSELET ROBATEL specializes in the design and manufacture of high-technology
centrifuge systems for the chemical, pharmaceutical, textile, mechanical and food industries,
as well as the environment worldwide.
We are currently looking to hire a qualified business engineer to develop our business in
German-speaking countries. The position is set in a home office, preferably on the French-
German border, with business trips to Germany, German-speaking Switzerland and Austria.
ROUSSELET ROBATEL is a French, privately-held business, that has been designing and
manufacturing industrial centrifuge systems since 1865. The Group employs over 200 people
worldwide. We have subsidiaries dedicated to sales and technical assistance in the United
Kingdom, Germany, the Czech Republic and the United States.
We have maintained our industrial know-how and production in France, and have
successfully developed our markets overseas. Exports represent over 70% of our total
- Sales and Business Development: The selected candidate will design and promote
technical solutions with regards to centrifugal separation to our clients, as well as
coordinate project implementation.
- The selected candidate is perfectly fluent in German, English and/or French (with a
very good knowledge of technical mechanical vocabulary) and is familiar with the
German culture and business practices.
- The selected engineer is able to fully understand our customer’s problems and
objectives, and design tailored solutions based on our know-how with the support of
our engineers at company headquarters.
- The selected engineer will also provide technical and sales support to our German-
speaking sales agents and distributors.
- The selected candidate is able to work autonomously, and is creative, reactive, available and dynamic.
- Prospective candidate is to have a Master’s degree in mechanical engineering with
proven experience in sales and/or after-sales of mechanical industrial equipments.
Candidate has experience in industry and industrial processes. Candidate enjoys being
on the field and in contact with clients. Candidate is interested in technique and
innovation. Candidate is able to offer quality services to clients by understanding their
requirements fully and solving their problems.
- It is imperative that the Candidate speak, write, and understand German perfectly.
Candidate is fluent in English and /or French. Professionalism, attention to detail,
strong people skills, and reactivity will enable the Candidate to be quickly operational.
- Company headquarters, production plant, and senior management are located in
Annonay (Ardèche, France). The position is set in a home office with travels to
Germany, Switzerland, Austria and other countries if necessary.
- If you are interested in the position, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to
Roger MICHUD at email@example.com.