PURIFICATION OF AN ACTIVE PHARMACEUTICAL INGREDIENT [API]
Our centrifugal extractors are perfectly adapted to the pharmaceutical industry. Strengthened by our experience, the specialists at ROUSSELET ROBATEL support the customer’s efforts and provide solutions from a laboratory scale up to industrial production.
We answer the strict quality requirements of the pharmaceutical industry in the imlementation of processes involving the purification of active pharmaceutical ingredients using liquid- liquid extraction.
We offer a wide range of mono-stage centrifugal extractor designs, Model BXP, and multistage centrifugal extractors, Model LX.
- Low hold-up relative to throughput (safe and economical)
- Short liquid residence time in the machine, for biodegradable, sensitive, or unstable products…..
- Rapid chemical and hydraulic equilibrium, well adapted to batch operations.
- Rapid and efficient liquid separation due to high centrifugal forces, and can treat liquids with low density differences (Δρ= 0.05)
- Compact installation Vaportight, for inert gas blanketing