Hydroextraction of cut or whole fresh vegetables after washing, before seasoning or freezing (chopped salad, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, leeks, endives, celery, mushrooms, pickles, capers, soybeans, potatoes, sunflower seeds…)
- Hydroextraction of food products before bleaching (spinach…) or after cooking (rice…)
- Hydroextraction of fresh aromatic herbs before freezing (chives, dill, parsley…)
- Hydroextraction of garnishing vegetables
Automatic Continuous Centrifuge Part I – ROUSSELET ROBATEL type RCPC Vx
|Four automatic hydroextactors coupled with feed conveyors and discharge lines – 2 continouous lines|
The use of two identical machines in parallel allows, as a function of the hydroextraction cycle time, a continuous operation is achieved in the processing line (washing, conveying, centrifugation, conveying, bagging)
|RCPC hydroextractor, all
stainless steel construction
|RCPC centrifuge in processing line –
Hydroextraction of sunflower seeds
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- PRODUCTION: from 350 to 3600 kg/hr of product depending on the machine size, the product, the liquid flow rate ; variable speed operation allows for optimization of each cycle step.
- EASY CLEANING: removable cover, access doors, clean in place systems, casing with minimized holdup zones, all stainless steel construction, etc.
- RELIABILITY: unbalance switch, vibration isolators, counterweighted motor, covers with zero speed safety interlock.
- INNOVATION: full automatic discharge, without stopping rotation, unattended operation.
- MULTIPURPOSE: due to variable speed operation, the centrifuge cycle is adaptable to each product such that cycle times can be optimized for different products.
ROUSSELET ROBATEL can accommodate various production requirements, and with our extensive expertise, we can provide specially designed machines with ancillary equipment upon request: water-resistant coatings, casings with multiple outlets, cover cleaning systems, feed and discharge conveyors, etc.