ROUSSELET ROBATEL offers a wide range of centrifugal hydro-extractors, designed specifically for the food industry, which address the requirements for high throughput capacity, product quality, and ease in integral cleaning.
The RC60SAL centrifugal hydro-extractor was developed specifically for excess liquid removal after washing fresh products and salad.
|RC60SAL hydro- extractor with removable plastic basket carrier, for de- watering salad or fresh products after washing|
This hydro-extractor offers the following advantages :
- STABILITY – Due to the rigid construction, the centrifuge is stable at maximum speed and loading.
- CAPACITY – The entire basket volume of 80 liters can be loaded to maximum capacity.
- EASY TO USE – handle for opening the cover ; lighweight removable plastic basket carrier.
- PERFORMANCE – quick start-up.
- RELIABILITY – Industrial design conforming to strict safety and quality standards.
Advantages and Characteristics:
- Stainless steel construction.
- Removable plastic basket carrier with two lifting handles.
- Cycle start / stop, and timer.
- Ancillary equipment and special designs available upon request : spare basket, polypropylene basket liner, variable speed adjustment, etc.
- General brochure AA E1 (pdf)
- Brochure E6 (pdf)
- Operating principle: “Top discharge vertical basket centrifuge” (pdf)