These decanter centrifuges were designed for separating phases with different densities, for semi-continuous clarification of solutions with small solids quantities:
- Purification of cooking oil for fried foods
- Fruit juice clarifications
- Purification of wine
|Pilot scale decanter DRC 50Vx 1S||Decanter with manual skimmer – DRC 70 Vx AV 1SMan|
|Decanter centrifuge with liquid skimmer||Decanter centrifuge with cylindrical bowl|
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
Due to the wide range of solid / liquid decantation problems that our customers face, ROUSSELET ROBATEL has developed a range of decanters with widely adaptable characteristics to address specific needs.
A WIDE RANGE OF OPTIONS to respond to the needs of each customer:
- Bowl diameters ranging from 400-1500 mm ; with capacites of 17 to 530 liters; and sedimentation capacities ranging from 7 to 250 liters.
- Rigid design (axially or belt driven) or triple suspension (belt driven)
- Various bowl designs : cylindrical / conical; with or without baffles; baffles can be fixed or removable for integral cleaning
- Solids Discharge:
- With straight skimmer for fluid materials
- With scraper knife or removable cage for compact solids
- Multiple materials of construction: cast steel, mild steel, stainless steels, corrosion resistant alloys (hastelloy, titanium, etc.)
- Special coatings (rubber, halar, etc.)
A worldwide specialist in centrifuges, ROUSSELET ROBATEL can accomodate the production requirements, and with our extensive expertise, we can provide specially designed machines with ancillary equipment upon request.