This range of centrifuges “IMP” has been specially designed by ROUSSELET ROBATEL for static, dynamic, or vacuum surface treatment and impregnation on different types of materials and parts, prior to hydro-extraction and drying.
|Pilot scale RC 50 Vx KCC2 IMP
centrifuge with removable basket
centrifuge SRC 70 CC2 IMP
TA40VxIMP with treatment
- Varnish application, application of specific paints, antivibratory coatings, etc., on parts or materials for PROTECTION against oxidation.
- LUBRICATION (oil, PTF…), SILICONE coating, etc.
- IMPREGNATION through the material: condensors, catalytic filters, graphites, etc.
Advantages and Characteristics:
- Minimized CONSUMPTION, impregnation / surface treatment fluid recovery and recycling
- Impregnation QUALITY: complete product coverage on all surfaces; minimized dripping; depending on the product, parts can be dry to the touch; clean and pure treatment
- SIMPLIFIED treatment / impregnation, automatic cycle, reproducible results
- SAFETY: no aerosoling, vaportight operation possible, etc.
- ADAPTABILTY: Various materials of construction; explosion-proof; operation under vacuum, and other options available
As a worldwide specialist in basket centrifugation, ROUSSELET ROBATEL adapts to your production needs and knows how to respond to specific problems, with special machines and ancillary equipment upon request.