Designed for the machine-tooling and metalworking industries, and for heat treatment and surface treatments, these bottom discharge centrifuges are used in applications such as:
- De-oiling of parts after machining, oil quenching, cold stamping
- Hydro-extraction and drying of parts after surface treatment
- Hydro-extraction or de-oiling of short or ground chips (steel, brass, aluminum, etc.)
|TA 50 Vx VO de-oiling
automatic batch centrifuge
with elevated feeding system
|TA 60 Vx VO C2 automatic
centrifuge with feed conveyor and
hot air blower
|RC 40 Vx VO chip spinner on
an elevated mezzanine
These centrifuges, also known as chip wringers, or parts spinners, are used extensively in the machine-tooling industry.
Advantages and Characteristics
PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE – completely automatic cycle, with :
- Bucket feeder, shovel feeder, or feed conveyor to allow for automatic feeding as an option
- Vibrating upper feed chute as an option
- Improved drying of the feed material using a hot air blowing system in the basket (Model C2), with optional imcreased electric power and temperature control system.
- Gravity discharge using a vibrating side chute
ADAPTABILITY – optional variable speed operation, possibility of installation on a mezzanine for increased discharge height.
RELIABILITY – Construction in AISI 304L or 316L (L and Ti) stainless steel as an option ; high safety standards
As a worldwide specialist in basket centrifugation, ROUSSELET ROBATEL adapts to your production needs and knows how to respond to specific problems, with special machines and ancillary equipment upon request.