ROUSSELET ROBATEL designs and fabricates a wide range of centrifuges for hydro- extraction of chips, part de-oiling, and hydro-extraction / drying of parts after surface treatment.
|Complete turn-key machine-tooling process line|
|Special basket for metal
|Large scale chip-spinner
SC 100 Vx KFO
|Centrifuge with removable
basket TA 60 KC
These centrifuges, also known as chip wringers, swarf spinners, or parts spinners, are used extensively in the machine-tooling industry.
Advantages and Characteristics
A COMPLETE RANGE – frmo 300 to 1500 mm basket diameters, with useful volumes of 8 liters to 410 liters (total volumes from 15 to 900 liters)
A WIDE RANGE FOR CUSTOM SOLUTIONS ADAPTED TO :
Specific environments and uses:
- Various materials of construction (mild steel, stainless steel, and others) and special coatings
- Option for explosion-proof equipment
The required service and the nature of the products to be treated:
- Baskets with special perforations or filter media (filter bags, screens, etc. )
- Special Baskets : partitioned, with carriers, cases, sectioned, flat or perforated bottom
- Hot air circulation, integrated on the cover or independent system
|Special carrier for metal cases||Basket Model KFO : Discharge through opening bottom||Basket Model KFE : discharge by retractable central cone|
Proven and Optimized Performance
- Automation : Baskets can be removed with a robotic arm (gripping device, transfer, re-installation)
- Several accessories, cycle timers, and easy product discharge
- Possibility for reverse direction of rotation and conical basket to allow parts to tumble to improve drying.
|Robotic gripping arm||Conveyor||Discharging station|
As a worldwide specialist in basket centrifugation, ROUSSELET ROBATEL adapts to your production needs and knows how to respond to specific problems, with special machines and ancillary equipment upon request.