This continuous basket centrifuge Model SCPC-C has been designed specifically by ROUSSELET ROBATEL for hydro-extraction and de-oiling of small chips / swarf, or ground chips:
- Perfectly adapted for high throughputs
- Designed to be able to control residence times as a function of the chip density.
- The residual oil percentage after extraction is less than or equal to 3% dry weight.
|SCPC 70 C chip spinner with feed and discharge conveyors|
|SCPC 70 C continuous centrifuge||SCPC C swarf spinner for the automobile industry|
These centrifuges, also known as chip wringers, swarf spinners, or parts spinners, are used extensively in the machine-tooling industry.
Advantages and Characteristics
- Completely continuous cycle, feeding from above and automatic continuous discharge of the centrifuged swarf / chips
- Hourly production in ground chips between 0.35 and 5 tons, as a function of the chips’ nature (material, size) and the basket diameter.
RELIABILITY – Mechanically welded outer structure with internal high-strength steel reinforcements to resist chip abrasion
PERFORMANCE AND PROFITABILITY
- Optimized oil recovery from the chips, approaching ten times the performance of drip-drying.
- Complete oil recovery and recycling, without an additional filtration system. The recovered oil after centrifugation can be re-introduced to the circuit between 5-7 times, thereby generating significant reductions in oil consumption
- Reduction in the amount of chips to be transported and substantial cost reduction
- Minimized pollution due to the receiving bins being on the ground floor, where they can be easily transported.
- Improved chip recovery and quality : the recovered chips can be re-smelted without preparative treatment
As a worldwide specialist in basket centrifugation, ROUSSELET ROBATEL adapts to your production needs and knows how to respond to specific problems, with special machines and ancillary equipment upon request.