These decanter centrifuges have been designed for separation of phases with different densities, specifically for semi-continuous clarification of suspensions with low solids content.
They are notably used for:
- Purification of electrochemical sludges
- Purification of various effluents and sludges
|Pilot scale decanter centrifuge with
|Type DSC K – Decanter centrifuge with
removable cage for solids discharge
|Decanter centrifuge with
manual liquid skimmer
|Production scale decanter centrifuge
with motorized skimmer
Advantages and Characteristics
AN EXTENSIVE AND VARIED RANGE OF OPTIONS to respond to the specific needs of each customer
- Bowl diameters from 400-1500 mm ; Useful volumes from 17-530 liters; Solids sedimentation capacities from 7-250 liters
- Decanters with a rigid spindle (DRA / DSC – axially or belt driven) or triple suspension (DSC – belt driven)
- Various bowl designs : cylindrical / conical; with or without baffles; baffles can be fixed or removable for integral cleaning
- Solids discharge with a straight skimmer, or scraper knife, manually, or with a removable cage.
- Various materials of construction : cast steel, mild steel, stainless steel, higher alloys (hastelloy, titanium, etc.)
- Special coatings (rubber, halar, etc.)
- Explosion-proof electrical equipment to meet specific hazardous area classifications
A worldwide specialist in centrifuges, ROUSSELET ROBATEL can accomodate the production requirements, and with our extensive expertise, we can provide specially designed machines with ancillary equipment upon request.