ROUSSELET ROBATEL designs and fabricates an array of mixer-settlers and centrifugal extractors, from laboratory scale to production scale, that are perfectly adapted to primary and secondary metal purifications in hydrometallurgy, and for purifying precious metals.
Pilot scale multistage centrifugal extractor
Production scale centrifugal extractor
Multistage centrifugal extractor with skid mounted accessories
In the hydrometallurgy industry, there is increasing need to produce metals with higher purity (99.99% and greater) in order to develop special metal alloys for the electronics and aeronautical industries.
The implementation of ROUSSELET ROBATEL centrifugal extractors in metal purification processes through liquid-liquid extraction, allows for the highest quality standards.
- Monostage centrifugal extractors Model BXP flow rates 2 liters/hr to 80 m3/hr
- Multistage centrifugal extractors Model LX, flow rates 25 liters/hr to 8 m3/hr
- Mixer-settlers Model MD, flow rates 2 liters/hr to 400 liters/hr
With the following advantages :
- Low liquid hold-up relative to throughput (safe, economical)
- Due to the high G-forces generated by the rotating bowl in a centrifugal extractor, separation is quick and efficient, and can treat liquids with low density differences (Δρ = 0.05)
- Compact installation
- Vaportight, capable of inert gas blanketing