Rousselet Robatel manufactures continuous and batch centrifugal hydro-extractors designed for applications such as wool, cotton, nylon, virgin or recycled fabrics, for hydro-extraction of bobbins, loose stock, recycled fibers, carpet recycling, hanks, fabric sheets, and clothing…
Rousselet‐Robatel centrifugal hydro extractors are used in the production of technical textiles and in traditional fiber dyeing & treatment applications.
- Natural and Synthetic Fibers afterSolution Dyeing
- Cotton after Bleaching, Medical & Absorbent Cotton
- Wool Washing, Carbonizing
- Fibers after Chemical Treatment (Anti‐Microbial, Safety)
- Carpet Recycling (Nylon 6,6 and Polypropylene Fibers)
- Solvent from Contaminated Wipes (EPA Resource Conservation & Recovery Act)
- Glass Fibers & Geo‐Textiles
Rousselet Robatel has developed a unique continuous centrifugal hydro-extractor for hydro-extraction of flocked or loose stock fibers for continuous textile processing with high production capacities for applications such as carpet recycling, cotton bleaching, etc.
Designed for centrifugal hydro extraction of textile fibers, fabrics, and piece goods after wet processing such as washing, bleaching, dyeing, and carbonizing. Rousselet‐Robatel can provide a wide range of fixed basket, batch hydro‐extractors.
To address special handling needs, Rousselet-Robatel manufactures hydro extractors with removable baskets and carriers for processing loose stock fiber, flock, bobbins, hanks, clothing items, textile bundles, etc.
- Centrifugal Hydro-extractors with Removable basket
- Operating Principle: Top unloading vertical basket centrifuge (pdf)
Rousselet Robatel and CDB Technologies provide a unique continuous approach to textile processing such that we can provide turn-key solutions to textile processing problems.
Laboratory Dyeing Optimization Systems
The OPTILAB laboratory dyeing machine uses spectral analysis of spent liquor samples to accurately characterize colors and timing of the addition of chemicals to assure reproducible and scalable results for production dyeing, impregnation, and finishing processes in the textile industry.