ROUSSELET ROBATEL offers a varied range of fixed basket centrifugal hydro-extractors, designed for all textile materials after wet treatment such as washing, bleaching, dyeing,, carbonizing, etc.
A broad range of machine sizes is available, with basket diameters ranging 300 mm to 2000 mm, and the machines are specifically adapted to many textile materials, and represent a low capital investment while assuring critical production volumes.
|Production scale centrifugal hydro-extractor Model SC120Vx||Small production scale centrifugal hydro-extractor, stainless steel construction||Pilot scale centrifugal hydro-extractor, stainless steel construction|
These continuous centrifugal hydro-extractors are typically used for processing cotton, rayon, viscose, wool, nylon / polyamide, linen, flax, silk, acrylic, technical textile, and cashmere fibers.
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Manual or pneumatic cover opening
- Various basket designs : with special perforations, filter media, modified dimensions, compartmentalized baskets, with scalloped openings for processing bobbins
- Variable speed operation
- Basket rotates at slow speed when loading / unloading to reduce stretching of large fabric sheets and pieces.
RELIABLE AND ROBUST
- Safety systems following strict international standards « Normes CE »
- Various materials of construction : mild steel, stainless steel
Some of the smaller capacity hydro-extractors can also be used for small scale production or for R & D laboratories.
A worldwide specialist in centrifugal drying and hydro-extraction, ROUSSELET ROBATEL knows how to adapt to specific requirements, and apply special machine designs and ancillary equipment, to meet rigorous process requirements.