ROUSSELET ROBATEL AND CALLEBAUT DE BLICQUY have developed complete and innovative turn-key solutions specifically designed for dyeing and bleaching processes in the textile industry.
|Complete textile processing line for cotton bleaching including presses,
bleaching kiers, cake breaker, and centrifugal hydro-extractors.
Advantages of the Turn-Key System:
- Homogeneous cotton cake – no preferential passage which minimizes defects
- Higher bleaching efficiency resulting in higher quality bleached cotton
- Reduced maintenance and processing costs
- Minimal water consumption – from 25-30 liters of water per kg of bleached cotton, when compared to 60 liters per kg of cotton consumed by other technologies. This reduction on water consumption presents additional advantages:
- Higher energy efficiency – less water used for treatment, less water to be heated
- Reduced reagent consumption (caustic / alkaline solutions, hydrogen peroxide, softener, …) whose consumption is directly linked to water consumption
- Environmentally friendly / green processing / sustainability – reduced waste water treatment, less water used for bleaching generates less water to be treated in a waste water treatment plant.
Advantages of the Centrifugal Hydro-Extractor
The Rousselet Robatel Model SCPC TE continuous centrifugal hydro-extractor used in this process line presents the advantages of:
- Continuous processing
- Consistent drying
- Reduced drying energy costs
- Reduced labor costs
For more detailed information regarding the Callebaut de Blicquy cotton bleaching system, please visit the CDB technologies website
Worldwide specialists in textile centrifugal hydro-extraction and turn-key cotton bleaching and dyeing systems, ROUSSELET ROBATEL and CDB TECHNOLOGIES adapt to specific requirements and needs of our customers.
- CDB Polyclave Brochure
- CDB Hank Dyeing System Brochure
- CDB Laboratory Scale Equipment Brochure
- CDB Dryers Brochure