CONTINUOUS CENTRIFUGE FOR DE-OILING SHORT OR CRUSHED SWARF SCPC/RCPC-C TYPE
EASE OF USE
- Continuous running.
- Installation on an elevation platform for dry product unloading in container or conveyor.
- Throughout up to 6 tons/hour dependent on the size and shape of the swarf, the oil characteristics (viscosity and temperature).
- Reduced residual moisture due to the centrifuge design allowing to manage residence time of swarf inside the basket.
- Fabricated steel outer shell internally protected with high Manganese content steel to achieve resistance against swarf abrasion.
- Suspension types in 3 points (SCPC) or 4 points (RCPC) for vibration reduction and lower wear of critical parts (bearings, main shaft...).